Monday, July 13, 2009

Britni's Visit



My niece Britni has been staying with us for the last couple of days which has been so much fun. She is here in Utah working for Herbs for Health and spending some summer days with Jerid and I. Millie loves her and gets so excited to see her when she walks through the door each night.


Over the weekend we went on an awesome and eventful hike up American Fork Canyon. It was beautiful up there with millions of beautiful wild flowers that seemed to flow endlessly over the hillsides. We stopped at the park recreation center to ask for advice on a good hike, and the woman told us about Silver Lake. She said it was the most beautiful hike in the canyon but unfortunately, for the sake of Millie, I forgot to ask how long and hard the hike was! Our little Millie got about half way and her legs started giving out. As you can see in the pictures, I started carrying her up the mountain until both Jerid and Britni talked me into turning around. She got me a bit dirty! Poor Millie was so tired and hot! But all and all, we had a great time and a great view.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just saw on facebook that you had a blog. How fun! I love blogging. Do you guys still live in utah?

    the--hessfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! Yes, we do still live in Utah... how about you?? If so, let's get together sometime, I'd love to meet your little guy.

    ReplyDelete