Monday, May 16, 2011

36 Weeks

Week 36 was great! I've been coping with my fatigue and enjoying the fact that I'm getting so close to getting this little boy out of me. We had a very busy week. Thursday night Jerid and I headed to Sacramento to spend some time with my family. My brother Don and his wife and 3 girls are over from Australia for the month, so we were very excited to spend some time with them. It doesn't happen very often that all of my siblings are at the same place at the same time, but we all made it home for at least a few days. I didn't get very many pictures, but I'll be getting more from my Mom in the next few days. We had a birthday party for Annabelle and Eleanor Friday, Saturday my sisters and Mom threw me a baby shower, and Sunday was a great dinner for Mother's Day.











Here is a picture from the baby shower that I had with all my sisters and my aunt Karen. I have to say, I have some beautiful sisters, sister-in-laws, aunt and Mother! We had a great time and they spoiled us!

No comments:

Post a Comment