Wednesday, June 15, 2011

39 Weeks

At this point, I thought I was a hopeless cause and he was never coming... it was all a big joke that God had played on me. I was so tired of having baby on my mind 24/7, it wasn't even funny. Here's to my hugeness.


While my brother Don was home we got to spend a lot of time with my family. On my brother Matt's birthday, all the siblings, spouses and parents went out for dinner and desert. I love it like crazy when all of us are together at the same time. Thanks Don and Elise for making the trip out with the girls!








Jerid and I came home from my parents house for the week (We were spending the weekends at home, hoping for this little boy to arrive there so that we could have him at the Roseville Kaiser, instead of having to drive to San Jose when I went into labor), and we found an amazing surprise on our doorstep! An Uppababy Vista Stroller. My favorite baby item by far! This is the best stroller you can buy! Thanks Grandma Darla and Grandpa Tim for your wonderful and generous gift! We are blessed beyond words! Jerid was even more excited than I was. He put the stroller together the second we got through the door and was strolling it all around the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment