Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our baby boy

I'm going to be trying to update my blog since I have a little extra time now. Haven't done a thing since before Axel was born. Bare with me, there's so much to tell...

Our Bundle of Joy!

Born after 12 hours of labor and 21 minutes of pushing! What an exciting, emotional and extremely painful experience! I wouldn't have changed a thing no matter how difficult it was. I'm so grateful for Jerid and my Mom, who helped me through it, even if I did try to kick them out of the room a few times. I wouldn't have made it without them.

Axel Emmanuel Hensley
Born May 31st, 2011 11:43pm
8lbs 11oz. 21 1/2 inches

The sweet boy who changed my life forever. I loved him from the first time I felt his kicks and the first time I saw his sweet, sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment