Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our little cottage in Monterey

So, I know that I haven't finished all my posts on our middle east adventures, but I just have to cut in and put up pictures of our little cottage in Monterey. We LOVE it! The day we got home from Jordan, my Mom picked us up in San Fran and drove us down to Monterey to look for an apartment. We looked all day with no luck. Everything is sooo expensive and tiny. We were having a really hard time finding anything in our price range that also accepted dogs. We had finally given up and were heading home to Sacramento when my Mom spotted it on the corner of Parcel and David St. It just had a sign in the window FOR RENT. We jumped out and looked inside and saw that it was just darling! I called the number on the paper and the woman who answered said that she had rented it out this morning. DANG IT! I kept talking to her about the yard and how cute it was and that we were having such a hard time finding anything, blah, blah. We talked for about ten minutes when she said... "I don't know why but I just think I'm about to change my mind and rent it to you." YES! I smoozed my way into it and came out the winner! We moved in earlier last week and are loving every minute of it! It's tiny, but perfect!






1 comment:

  1. Jenny!! It's so cute! I am so happy you posted your blog address because now I can stalk your life here and not just fb! I love your pictures of the middle east. so cool, i'm totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete