Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Making an appearance


You can only tell a little bit in the picture, but my belly is starting to argue with my buttons! The rubber bands tying me up are coming in handy, but I think I'm days away from purchasing my first belly band at Target.

Am I the only one who feels a little sad that my body is changing for this little guy I don't know? It's not like I had this fantastic body to begin with, but at least I knew what clothes were going to fit me on any given day or that I wasn't going to need to unbutton my pants in my psychology class and then forget to button them again when I got up to do a presentation. Sheesh! I feel like I should be announcing to people as I walk by that this isn't ALL FAT PEOPLE.... I have a human in here! I highly doubt that people are looking at my half pregnant, half fat stomach, but this extra bulging is sure making me self conscious! Don't get me wrong, 90% of the time I'm super excited, but honestly... this is all a little weird.

This will be the start of my weekly belly shots... I guess I'll have to blog away my fears and curiosities and peeves and everything else.

4 comments:

  1. You look so great!! I think every pregnant chick feels the same way you do until they really start showing. At first it just looks like you've been eating way too much. :) You definitely look like you're pregnant, though! Can't wait to hear what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute "little" belly. Every pregnant women goes through that awkward stage where they either just look like they have a gut or have gained some serious weight quickly. It passes and then you move on to the big belly stage and then you think you are just huge. Isn't pregnancy fun!!! Looking cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good Jen, you're crazy! You are going to be such a cute prego mommy. Sounds like baby is doing good, I am so excited for you and can't wait to see more prego pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! It is such an incredible experience and I know you'll be a great mom! I'm glad you found my blog! I'm excited to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete