Monday, October 10, 2011

B is for Bald

There are about a million awesome things that come with having a baby, there are also about half a million things that are not so awesome. Today is a good day to vent about one of them. Starting about a month ago, my hair started falling out... A LOT. I wasn't too worried. I read up on it that after you have a baby, your body starts to shed the extra hair that you grew while pregnant, so although it may look scary, you're more or less going back to normal. Well, WRONG. And, wrong again. I have a reseeding hair line and there is no end in sight. When your husband starts laughing as you run out of the bathroom yelling all sorts of profanities, you know it's not just in your head. Here's a picture to prove it. And no, I haven't always been blessed with a square hairline. I just about died when I saw this picture. So, number 13 on the list of uncool things that happen in result of having a baby, balding.


(Isn't that the sweetest boy you've ever seen though?)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment